Saturday 25 July 2009

Manic!!


Well it's been a pretty busy wee while here. DH came home last Thursday night. We disappeared away to Glasgow for a few days and then decorated Ben's bedroom and built his new bed. Pretty much finished now apart from the fun thing - the twiddly bits!!

The room is on a sea/beach theme and I made this Life Buoy clock from a cheap MDF blank base from The Craft Barn. I have some little display shelves for his fossil and gemstone collection to alter into beach huts and other little bits and bobs so I will be kept busy when DH goes back to work on Monday!!

7 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant and the room sounds fabulous.
luv
Debby

Dawn♥ said...

Sounds like a pretty cool room. Love this clock! :)
♥Dawn♥

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super cute Lynn! Love the twine and colors, looks very real! :)

Classroomfree said...

Oh wow, this is amazing!

Leann said...

pmsl over the comment you just left me - about an hour ago I posted your birthday card. Guess what images I'd popped in the envelope for you?! If there are any others you fancy, let me know ;)

This clock's a bit gorge babes - love that quoute.

Have a great weekend!

Hugs x

Leann said...

Obviously, I know it's actually "quote"...

Annie said...

love that clock Lynn, bet Ben loves it too!
hugs, annie x