Monday 3 August 2009

Older (but probably not wiser!)

Yes - today I am 38!! Not sure how I feel about that one, although there is no chance of hiding my age seeing as how Ben has been announcing it to the world for the last few days!!

Loads of lovely cards, pressies and birthday wishes - thanks everyone. I managed to conveniently "misplace the memory" that I'd already had the photographic studio as an early birthday pressie and DH bought me a Sony E-book Reader which is fabby - thanks my love :-)

I have nothing new to show just now but I have spent the last two nights tidying up my desk and am now clear and ready to create. Shocking how many new stamps and papers I have that I haven't even used yet - time to remedy that I think!! Hope to be back with Tilda & Friends ATC Challenges and CCT this week and maybe join in with some other challenges too. Plus I have my Christmas crafting box unpacked and am starting with those "C" word cards.

5 comments:

Leann said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!
Have the bestest day hun :)
Hugs x

Rach said...

Happy Birthday Lynn. have a fabulous day. hugs rachxxx

debby4000 said...

Happy Birthday, have a fabulous day.
luv
Debby

Annie said...

Happy Birthday! and I feel awful that I forgot! there is 'stuff' going on here so will try and ring you in a day or two. love and hugs, annie x

Beryl said...

Happy Birthday. Hope you've had a great day.
Beryl xx