Wednesday 26 August 2009

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenges - Teens


We would like to see your ATC creations for the teens this week on Tilda & Friends ATC Challenges and this is me shamelessly BEGGING you to join in purrrrleeeeease!! This blog needs you!! Caz has announced that every entrant each week will go into a draw for a monthly prize and this month we will have a brand new stamp and lovely embellies and bits - definitely worth a go!!

I have coloured this Sugar Nellie stamp with Promarkers and used Karen Foster paper and my Dymo machine for the sentiment.

Just to demonstrate how handy having a stock of ATC's ready and waiting is - I had to make a quick card for a birthday tomorrow and this became the topper on a card just with some matting of blue, red and black card.

13 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Great ATC, love the colours, great background. Anesha

Sue said...

Very bright and colourful Lynn.
I've not really looked at this challenge site but might be worth a look around.
Sue x

Juls said...

wow he is great!

cats whiskers said...

Hi hun will try to enter this week must make some time. I just adore this cute SN image just perfect for one of my GHS and fabulous colours too.
Hugs Jacqui x

Donna said...

Fab ATC Lynn, love the gunky layout and the brill image :) Donna x

Cindy Beach said...

Hi Lynn,
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to visit! I've been drooling over the gorgeous work on your blog and catching up on some news too.
I love what you've been doing with the pro markers, especially this one! Great details on your ATC - like the ROPE. What a fab idea to keep ATC's handy for a quick card.
Love and hugs -
Cindy

Annie said...

great ATC Lynn and perfect for boys! I'll try and make an ATC this week to boost the numbers!
hugs, annie x

Anonymous said...

I love this Lynn!! Perfect ATC for a teen!!! ;) So adorable!! HUGS

Mandy said...

Hi Lynn...I am hoping you can help me...you have visited my blog through thursday challenge blog enrtry...just to put things into perspective...I was wondering what everyone uses to make their stamps look so neat nwhen they add colour...I thought it was water colour...but I don't think many of them are water colour...can you advise me on what to use...I would love you to reply on my blog if thats ok???cheers
MandyxxxPS love your work!!!xxx

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Wonderful ATC as usual Lynn, he sure looks like a terror !
hugs
Sue x

LOUISE said...

Great ATC Lynn, love it! Lou x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous ATC and love the sk8r boy.
luv
Debby

Sugar Lump Studios said...

this is just too stinkin' cute! I love that stamp! awesome stc!