Tuesday 19 January 2010

Passion for Promarkers #35 - Any Colours & Girls, girls, girls


I actually made something else this week - YEY!! I am getting back into going up to my desk in the evenings again after having DH home for 12 weeks and am starting to enjoy myself again.

The theme this week on Passion for Promarkers is Girls, Girls, Girls and you can use any colours. This gift bag holds some homemade Swarovski jewellery and is a pressie for a very special girlie (who I hope doesn't read this!!). The bag was made using this yummy Crate paper and I have coloured this CC Designs cutie with Promarkers and a clear Sakura Gel pen. I've used SU Ribbon and an SU sentiment on the tag. A couple of punched flowers and a charm finish her off.

12 comments:

Juls said...

wow!! this is just beautiful!! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
This is a gorgeous little gift bag. I love the colours and the image is so so sweet. Beautiful.
Hugs,
Fiona x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lynn, what a beautiful little bag. The image is so sweet and the papers are gorgeous. It will probably be just as treasured as the gift itself! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Mandy said...

this is just adorable...xxx

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. I'd love to recieve it and am sure the lucky lady will be thrilled. Thanks for playing along at PfP this week.
Sam xx

Annie said...

ooo how darling is this Lynn! lucky lady to receive a gift of your beautiful jewellery. We are so so here, DH has a bad chesty cough and is keeping everyone awake and the dogs have picked up something that makes them itch . ...! I'm ok though!
hugs, annie x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful card, beautiful details and such a cute image.
luv
Debby

Serendipity Stamping said...

This is a precious little bag that will be apprecited very much. I love your flowers and the charm.

My Paper World said...

Totally cute project Lynn! Someone is going to be very lucky indeed to receive such a pretty gift bag!
Hugs
Nicola

Anjie said...

Wow, what a fabulous little bag. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
Anj
xx

Ida / Little said...

Hi Lynn, what a cute little baggie you have made :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :)

Hugs Ida

Nishant said...

love the colours and the image is so so sweet. Beautiful.

Work from home India