Thursday 11 February 2010

Cute Card Thursday # 99 - In the Name of Love


Ooops - bit late with this one today!! DH's impending return always finds me running around like a fly with an indigo rear end!!

Right - we had to have all the love stuff this week on Cute Card Thursday didn't we - it's the law or something you know!!

This card was made with magazine freebie papers, Magnolia Stamps Wilma with Rose coloured with Promarkers(soooo cute!!) with dew-drops done in Glossy Acents.



I made everything else on my much-neglected-but-now-using Slice.

Pop over to see the DT's lovie-duviness and check out our fabulous prize from sponsor Simon Says Stamp.

10 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Lynn. Hope you are ok. Your card is lovely and very striking. I just love that image, so beautifully coloured.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

K. Joy said...

This is absolutely adorable! I've never seen him on the Magnolia site, but I love that dog!! Your card is very pretty. :)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
I love this card. Beautiful red papers and heart and the wee dog is gorgeous with that red rose in his mouth.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Beryl said...

Love the collage look and the puppy is gorgeous.
Beryl xx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Just adorable Lynn! love the cute image and your freebie papers look fabulous!
Hugs
Nicola

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card.
luv
Debby

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Lynn Love this cute pooch,Could you please give me an Email at eastman.debbie@yahoo.com you have won the prize on A Spoonfull of sugar this week,Hugs Debbie x

Annie said...

oh my Lynn - I forgot to come and admire your cute little puppy dog! Hope you are all ok and keeping warm and snug.
hugs, annie x

Cindy Beach said...

I saw this sweet image for the first time today, love what you've done with this cute pup, Lynn! Awesome coloring and details.

So sorry you've been sick, hope all the family is well soon!

Anonymous said...

One of my friends already told me about this place and I do not regret that I found this article.