Sunday 30 May 2010

Just because ......

..... I haven't been into my craft room "properly" for two months now and I just HAD to make a card for friends' new home. Know what? I really loved it and have been pottering at night again trying to tidy up and get ready to hopefully do some creating properly again soon.

I made the background ages ago with alcohol inks and used this great stamp from Crafty Individuals. Sentiment is Catslife Press and card is SU.

I am not joining in any challenges just now and am just trying to do as and when the mood strikes. I really want to get the mojo back but am scared I frighten it off if I do too much!!

3 comments:

Beryl said...

Great to see you back - and with such a fab card too.
Beryl xx

Annie said...

so good to see you back crafting Lynn and with a fabulous creation. Just keep taking it easy. I'll try phoning soon, but keep getting sidetracked with family 'stuff'!
hugs, annie x

debby4000 said...

Oh I love the image what a great Home card.
luv
Debby